Starting from 24 May 2021, all passengers wishing to enter Italy, by any means of transportation, from Countries and foreign territories listed in Lists B, C, D, E of Annex 20 of the DPCM (Italian Prime Minister’s Decree) of 2 March 2021, will be required to fill in a Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF) before entering the country, following the steps below:
1. download the step-by-step instructions from the link:
2. go to the website: https://app.euplf.eu/#/ and start the application
3. select your destination country (Italy)
4. register on the website by creating a personal account with username and password (this step is required only the first time you apply for a dPLF)
5. fill in with all the required information and submit your dPLF.
Once the form has been submitted, the passenger will receive the dPLF (in PDF format) and a QR Code by e-mail at the address provided during the registration process. dPLF and QR code shall be shown, directly on the smartphone, before boarding and whenever requested by relevant Authorities.
More information available on the website of the Italian Ministry of Health: